Tons Of Ss's In Hawaii

MJG-SS

Well last year we moved to Hawaii. The Military will only pay for one auto to get shipped , so we shipped the G-6. I was thinking oh well there will be no SS's in Hawaii, boy was I wrong. I swear I see a different SS everyday out here. Even more than when I lived in Detroit area and San Antonio. Man now I am thinking I should pay the $2,000 to get my baby over here to hang with all the others :D

do it. how do ya like it there. thinking i may come down on orders to scholfield

Its cool! Scholfield is really nice because its in an area on the Island that is not that crowded. Plus Scholfield is close to North Shore. :thumbs:

maui boy born n raised there till i joined the service in 01, tried going back there for recruiting tour so i could live in my moms cottege and BANK, but that didnt work out... this past xmas was there and i saw 2 of them ss's and 1 tbss.... i want to go back soooooo bad!

maui boy born n raised there till i joined the service in 01, tried going back there for recruiting tour so i could live in my moms cottege and BANK, but that didnt work out... this past xmas was there and i saw 2 of them ss's and 1 tbss.... i want to go back soooooo bad!

Right on! :cool:

I went to Maui on vacation last summer and saw quiet a few TBSS and SSS while I was there. I wish i could talk my wife into moving there....

I'm headed to Maui for vacation in September. If you Hawaiian Sillverado SS owners see a guy in a rented Mustang convertible waving at you, that would be me! :D