Lets See Your Dogs...

BlkSSnCpt

saw this on a couple other forums and i know there was one here a while ago but cant find the thread so here's a new one. i'll start with my pups...

first my little mutt Teddy, he's almost 5 months now:

043.jpg

7-20-09051.jpg

second is my little girl Lola, she about 9-10 weeks. Red nose Chocolate brown pit:

7-22-09024.jpg

7-22-09021.jpg

and this is my original "PUP" Stomper; he's 12 now but i got him when he was 2 months. red nose pit, most loyal loving dog i'v ever had.

stretching out thse old bones:

100_1154-1.jpg

w/ Kimo my moms Chihuahua(sp?)

074.jpg

and playing with my niece, she was on top of my bad hiding:

100_0923.jpg

unfortunately i dont have Stomper with me at my house, i recently bought my first home adn my parents told i coulnttake him with me. they felt that if i too him he would get home sck and it would affect his health so he stayed at my parent house:bye2::crybaby: but knowing my own dog i also knew that it probably would affect him a lot so i agreed to leave him there, still sucks tho..

some extra shots:

Teddy doing the crazy face!!!

7-22-09006.jpg

boh of them playing:

7-20-09030.jpg

andjust cuz he so photogenic; my brothers blue pit Zues:

5-31-2009060.jpg

020.jpg

5-31-2009042.jpg

and my favorite shot of Zues:

5-31-2009043.jpg

so lets see ur pets; dog, cats, birds watever post them up!!!

-Rob

One of the left is Jack, 9 yrs. Rot mix. Right is Shay, 6 yrs. Dobie.

I recently adopted the Dobie to someone and now only have Jack. They fought constantly so for their safety and peace I had to separate them. I did everything but have Ceasar over lol. Shock collars with remotes, numerous trainings, discipline as trained but they never listened and it got to a point where seperation was needed. Anyway...

post-9089-1248452013_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

ok if there are more members that own english bulldogs please dont not post them cuz ur all making me jealous!!! j/k... i'v always wanted one and ur bully's looks awesome, love my dogs but i could afford it i'd still get one if i could!!! again awesome dogs guys!!! :D

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

damn, I will have to post up pics of my monsters when I get home

we have 3 chihuahuas, 1 blonde, 1 blonde/white, 1 blue

I want a big dog but I dont think it's fair to have a large dog trapped inside of a condo all day, when we sell our condo and get a house I will be getting a big dog, either a weimaraner or an australian shepard