Question About Exhaust

cb2big4u

But at the same time i wanted to throw an X-pipe in to cut down the sound a little of the magnapacks i want. Just wandering should i just do new pipe if ima cut it in 3 spots. and if it's a yes to do new pipe ...then should I go 3"?

But at the same time i wanted to throw an X-pipe in to cut down the sound a little of the magnapacks i want. Just wandering should i just do new pipe if ima cut it in 3 spots. and if it's a yes to do new pipe ...then should I go 3"?

You can add the x-pipe, upgrade to a new muffler, and remove the cats and still keep the factory pipes. What are your mods? 3" pipe isn't really necessary unless you are FI, spraying, or running big cubes IMO....

run 2.5"

On another note! I am goign to need tips...I didnt want to be like everyone else and have duals out the back and I was worried about the left pipe being too long. Since what I hear is you want your pipes to be same legnth. So...I am thinking of comming out before the passenger wheel. What kind of tips should I use?! Links and suggestions pls. TY~!

On another note! I am goign to need tips...I didnt want to be like everyone else and have duals out the back and I was worried about the left pipe being too long. Since what I hear is you want your pipes to be same legnth. So...I am thinking of comming out before the passenger wheel. What kind of tips should I use?! Links and suggestions pls. TY~!

Dual 3.5" slash cut double walled tips with a rolled edge IMO......

Ughhh i changed my mind again. I am goign to go out the back with them....btu should I be worried aboutt he driver's side pipe being longer? seeing as it runs across the truck already in the front...then to do it again in the back?! Is that ok?

Ughhh i changed my mind again. I am goign to go out the back with them....btu should I be worried aboutt he driver's side pipe being longer? seeing as it runs across the truck already in the front...then to do it again in the back?! Is that ok?

It won't matter as long as you have an X pipe in.