Evidence Video Of Us Skating

04CHASE

this is really crazy . i used to skate alot back in the early 2k's . well we were skating at a school near by and these ganster guys came up to us talkin crap . We thought they were crazy since there were about 11 of us and 3 of them . One approaches my friend and pulls a gun . little did he know what was about to happen . ill let the video do the talking.

Well in the aftermath the police end up with this video and we never heard about it again . until today it somehow surfaced on youtube. this was about 2000-2001 . still a junior in high school . pretty cool i finally get to see the video.

video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d2r14r4O2A

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant watch youtube at work but is this the video with the kid in red shorts??? if so i saw it a couple days ago on an MMA website, the TS titled it "kid uses BJJ(brazilian Jiu Jitsu) to take down gangster with gun". anyways is that really u guys back in the day??? trippy sh!t there...

-Rob

yeah it is rob , we have know idea how it got out. i should tell me friend ( the one with the red shorts ) to contact that place.

we used to skate this spot daily and i guess these dumb shits wanted to prove they were hard. the part you dont see in the video is one of the gangsters got cracked between the eyes with a truck on skate with a running start , knocked one of them cold.

found it rob on sherdog, that thread is freaking 82 pages already. my friend is going to trip.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

yeah it is rob , we have know idea how it got out. i should tell me friend ( the one with the red shorts ) to contact that place.

we used to skate this spot daily and i guess these dumb shits wanted to prove they were hard. the part you dont see in the video is one of the gangsters got cracked between the eyes with a truck on skate with a running start , knocked one of them cold.

found it rob on sherdog, that thread is freaking 82 pages already. my friend is going to trip.

WoW, thats pretty crazy man. yeah dude thats exactly where i saw it first, over on sherdog. did ur boy know any bjj??? or was that guy just a dumbass i got his ass dropped???

-Rob

you cant see me in it , i was away from it when the gun was pulled.

i have alot of crazy vids like this out there.

im still trying to find the one of a few of riding in the cop car in tijuana. that was just as crazy.

you cant see me in it , i was away from it when the gun was pulled.

i have alot of crazy vids like this out there.

im still trying to find the one of a few of riding in the cop car in tijuana. that was just as crazy.

u little BITCH!!! :jester: LMFAO!!! jfwy!!!

thats pretty crazy tho, did u atleast come back to throw a kick at the guys once ur boy took him down???

i know i would've...

-Rob

i actually didnt rob , i was pretty far away.once he disarmed the guy i knew we had the situation under control since there were so many of us. the guy in video's name is keri , he has a twin as well . they did know some karate but i dont think they knew about bjj . it wasnt big at all back then .

i actually didnt rob , i was pretty far away.once he disarmed the guy i knew we had the situation under control since there were so many of us. the guy in video's name is keri , he has a twin as well . they did know some karate but i dont think they knew about bjj . it wasnt big at all back then .

right on man atleast he whooped his ass. u should hit him up and send him the vid so he can trip out lik u did, then tell us how he reacted to it...

-Rob