Ss Bumper Brakets

oh, probably alot easier asking for specific brackets then. The ones he has are all you really need to affix the bumper cover on. Atleast that's all it took for me to put mine on.

Well that is good to know! But my problem is that I need to raise the actual chrome bumper up...you know? Because it is too low, since stock it had the black cap on top of it.

By the way, this is going on a 2500HD, i dont know what yours is.

Well that is good to know! But my problem is that I need to raise the actual chrome bumper up...you know? Because it is too low, since stock it had the black cap on top of it.

By the way, this is going on a 2500HD, i dont know what yours is.

thats going to be a custom mod to the stock brackets. the ss brackets will not help you raise the front bumper up.

thats going to be a custom mod to the stock brackets. the ss brackets will not help you raise the front bumper up.

O, well then that makes my search easy doesnt it :cheers:

So the brackets that I can get from GM that are for the SS bumper are not going to bolt on or help me?

O, well then that makes my search easy doesnt it :cheers:

So the brackets that I can get from GM that are for the SS bumper are not going to bolt on or help me?

its not going to raise your front bumper, atleast not to my knowledge? If you have the SS bumper cover, try mocking everything up.

its not going to raise your front bumper, atleast not to my knowledge? If you have the SS bumper cover, try mocking everything up.

Was yours an SS in the first place? Or did you make it into one?

I have mocked it up, and it is waaaaay too low

Edited by Stroker Smoker (see edit history)