Spanked A Ford Lightning

BigBlack

you know what boy. i wasnt even talking about you. first off dont call me a liar you dont know me and thats bad on you 2nd get over your self ppl like you is what iam talking about think you know every thing. go get on a dodge forum and leave us alone

dude relax man! this guys is respected on this forum and has been here longer than you have and still on here for a reason, ,because he is a cool person. So lets just move on to better things shall we :cheers:

dude relax man! this guys is respected on this forum and has been here longer than you have and still on here for a reason, ,because he is a cool person. So lets just move on to better things shall we :cheers:

i am sorry Art i am not going to be disrespected by another person who knows nothing about me. I have been here on this site and i have never had a problem with anyone i respect other and there opinions. i have stood up for other members that i dont even know and efended them when another member is wrong and still respec the other member who was wrong. this guy here is done with me i have no respect for him anymore and he is very wrong so. i dont care what ppl think of me i have been wounded in combat and havebleed and lost fam and friend in combat so guys like him can disrespect me. sorry but he is wrong.

McMahon....

:cheers:

No reason for anyone to get pissed off, no reason to lock the thread!

Come on up to the Langley Good Times Cruise In Friday and Saturday Sept 11th and 12th this year- then find the idiot with the flamed motorhome (I ain't hard to find) LOL I will get you a ride in a SRT4 stage3 so you know where I am coming from, and then have a look around at what's up here... it's pretty big IMO.

Come and have a meet before you judge, and I'll do the same...

:wink:

i dont care what ppl think of me i have been wounded in combat and havebleed and lost fam and friend in combat so guys like him can disrespect me.

Sorry, but the LAST thing you will get from me is "disrespect" for being wounded in combat.

Not even sure HOW that came into the thread.

Like I said, make the trip up.

Sorry, but the LAST thing you will get from me is "disrespect" for being wounded in combat.

Not even sure HOW that came into the thread.

Like I said, make the trip up.

one day haha

maybe if i go to washington in 2011 i might make that cruise

The Friday night cruise through town is THE place to be, it's better than the actual show as far as I am concerned.

You'll be extremely impressed by some of the vehicles, watch them perform in various places, meet lots of people, and I doubt you will laugh harder on any cruise night!!!!!!!!!!

Fun stuff for sure!