Nicknames

my ss is like a member of the family to me; i know a lot of you feel the same way. What i was wondering was who has nicknamed theirs like me, or am i just crazy :wub:. we started of calling the truck Big Red, but also responds to Birt (short for big red truck) or biggie. Post up what you got :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never given my truck a nickname but other people have. these two chicks i hang with from time to time named it Sluty Sally(SS, get it) and a chick i was messing with it work called it the transformer becuase of my exhaust note and the fact that i had my nav programmed to say "welcome to the SS bitches" for awhile everytime i turned on the truck LMAO!!!

i'v always just called it my "Baby", thats it tho :D ...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

my ss is like a member of the family to me; i know a lot of you feel the same way. What i was wondering was who has nicknamed theirs like me, or am i just crazy :wub:. we started of calling the truck Big Red, but also responds to Birt (short for big red truck) or biggie. Post up what you got :D

I call mine Big Red too ...