Nicknames

I really can't decide on a good nickname, but here a few I use: Baby blue, the SS, black 'n blue (my trailblazer is black), or 2hi2cu (license plate). The last one is the toughest because that plate used to be on my old truck -'95 Chevy Silverado with 6'' lift - and SoDak just instituted a new law last year that you're required to keep your vanity/personalized plate when you switch vehicles...

So that brings up a good question: What should I put on my plates next January when I finally get to change it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:chevy: A girl once called it "Clifford" as in Clifford the big red dog... So Clifford the big red truck

.........uh oh...... :wtf: ..............There's another "Clifford" on the forums as well..........I think there is a dog fight brewin'................... :D

As for my truck, I really don't have a nickname per say....My wife calls it "The Other Bitch" on occasion, but that's about it.............. :)

my first silverado (non-ss) my wife and I called black betty, but she says the SS has a boy feel so we just call it the SS. Secretly I call it the black beast or punisher since I have a punisher skull in the rear window. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has to hear shit from their spouse about how much we love our trucks. Last weekend I spent 7 hours detailing the truck and near the end I looked up into the garage and my wife was in the doorway giving me that evil stare. She'll just never understand.

.........uh oh...... :wtf: ..............There's another "Clifford" on the forums as well..........I think there is a dog fight brewin'................... :D

Virgil(Mean05) calls his Clifford too :uhoh:

yeah but i think Virgil's has a bigger "dog" :D , so i think he might be the original Cliffiord around here...

-Rob

yeah but i think Virgil's has a bigger "dog" :D , so i think he might be the original Cliffiord around here...

-Rob

............ :cheers: .............I'm pretty sure Virgil has marked his territory ......... :D

I really dont have a name for mine but "the SS". Ones I thought about SuperBlack, BlackHawk, DarkKnight, and BlackKnight. Personnally I Like the BlackHawk the best because the SS will take out anything and everything like the BlackHawk helicopter.