Nicknames

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine has been known as "The Blessed Hellride". my girlfriend doesn't always "love" driving with me and

...sometimes the moniker can be true.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

EDIT: I've just been told that the true nickname is (and I quote) "your f***ing truck who you love more than me!!! you buy your truck bling and don't buy me bling...."

yea... that came after I read the names.... hmm... not gonna share much info from here anymore to someone....

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

My Wife has named mine ... "The Mistress" ...

Because of all the quality time I spend with her, washing her, cleaning her and buying her Shinny New Things ...

Thats what my wife calls my new Champion 210 Elite because I spend more of my free time with it than I do her.

Oh yeah, I call my truck The Beast

have alot , one i got i thought was funny . plate reads blwn SSS , to me it meant blown Silverado SS . some others though it meant blowing $$$ which also works .

i just call it the SS or money pit. pretty soon as ss silv would say its name will be the Evil Twins.

i need a good one though , something witty but respectable . something that scares the children but gets the hoes panties wet.

I dont have a name for it, my little cousin started calling it Truckee when he was 2

when I had my '94 it got the name Big Red Death Sled......black 15" wheels, lights and 5%/double 5% tint.....it was loud and had an NX bottle hooked to it.....man I miss that truck

have alot , one i got i thought was funny . plate reads blwn SSS , to me it meant blown Silverado SS . some others though it meant blowing $$$ which also works .

i just call it the SS or money pit. pretty soon as ss silv would say its name will be the Evil Twins.

i need a good one though , something witty but respectable . something that scares the children but gets the hoes panties wet.

Nice :thumbs: