Who Is In Washington State

hey guys looked at the XXX calender and its clear that weekend. if any of you are interested let me know. Weather permitting but it will be a good time just like last year. the 19th is on a sat or we can do sun the 20th. its what ever is easiest for you guys. well chime in and let me know. thanks all Justin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin I'd sure like to, but I don't think I'll be able to make it, I have surgery on the 8th and don't think I'll be in traveling shape by the 19th or 20th.

PS, I've been on here a lot yesterday and today and don't know how I missed your thread. I hate the "free for all" style of announcing gatherings we have on this forum, your thread must have got pushed down really quick by the busier areas of the country. You might also post it on the yahoo groups that Clay set up for us. Good luck on the G2G.

Ray

Justin I'd sure like to, but I don't think I'll be able to make it, I have surgery on the 8th and don't think I'll be in traveling shape by the 19th or 20th.

PS, I've been on here a lot yesterday and today and don't know how I missed your thread. I hate the "free for all" style of announcing gatherings we have on this forum, your thread must have got pushed down really quick by the busier areas of the country. You might also post it on the yahoo groups that Clay set up for us. Good luck on the G2G.

Ray

oh yea forgot about the yahoo group.

whats wrong with you. i hope every thing works out for ya Ray

Yeah, I was here yesterday and didn't see it until this morning. Anyway it should be a go for me Sat or Sun.

Clay

sweet im trying to get more ppl. mabey the impala and camaros vettes too. Spread the word Mr Clay