Strange Ignition Issues

JSTAL

Quick background. last week fired the truck up it ran on a sd tune in open loop no 02 sensors i fowled out the plugs. This week i replaced the plugs got ythe exhaust finishe and the 02s in and she started and ran but now she wont restart. It atempts to start some times ive gone threw 4 sets of plugs just to be sure this set is good. gaped between 33-35. Everytime i replace the plugs it starts but wont restart after it runs. I found a vacuum leak and fixed it. the FP is good 45psi which is what my injectors are rated at . Here is the strange part if i shoot ether in it it starts fine and runs fine. it is throwing a po102 which is a maf code but im on a 3 bar sd tune. Can some one please tell me wtf

Do you have a wideband o2 sensor and what is it reading if so... sounds like you are overly rich.... when you are cranking it, try using the throttle and see if that helps it start. Most likely, its in the tune and your too rich

Do you have a wideband o2 sensor and what is it reading if so... sounds like you are overly rich.... when you are cranking it, try using the throttle and see if that helps it start. Most likely, its in the tune and your too rich

its just the opposite i have a wide band at ide its 13.9 14.1 dead nuts on here is the conclusion we have come up with the starting VE tables are not supplying it with enough fuel hense when i spray ether and it starts it goes into the running table and runs fine so we need to tweek the tune looking the plugs were not wet or discolored.

your FP just seams low to me..hell mine is at 62# at idle..and I would think your pressure would need to be kept atleast as hihgh as that to ensure prooper fueling....I dunno

he had to dial his FP down just to get it running.... his injectors flow 62lb/hr at 43.5 psi. we put together a simple 3 bar OS tune just to get it started and I will adjust everything when he gets down here.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)