Detail Clinic @ The Adams Warehouse

Hey guys, just putting it out there if you're interested. I'll be helping out at the Adams warehouse this weekend for the detail clinic, so if you want to stop by and say "whats up" feel free. Also if you have a question about detailing, want me to demo something out on your truck, show you how to clean, remove, or fix a problem area, etc I'll be happy to help you out... hell I'll have a whole warehouse of product at my disposal so if you want something fixed now is the time!! LOL

Hopefully we see a few Silvy SS's out there, maybe even cruise somewhere for lunch afterwards :cheers:

This is in Torrance right? I have a lot on my plate for that day but we will see.. Thanks Dylan

Yep... torrance, hope you can make it out man... if not no biggie.

The address is

2020 W 166th St

Torrance, CA 90504-1905

What time are you heading out or what time are you going to be there?

I'll be there early helping setup since I'll be there to lend advice, troubleshoot, etc.

Warehouse doors open up at 9am... we'll have coffee and doughnuts.

yea if u come east im def down for comin...i run my own detil company and could use sum lil hints or tricks...i usally use meguairs (sp)

or mothers products...but i have seen some amazing things come from adams stuff so i might have to switch if u come out this way...

I have no experience in detailing but I'd like to learn. I just scratched my truck really bad yesterday so I'll do anything to learn how to keep my truck clean and maybe fix the scratch. Would it be cool if I came down, eventhough Im relatively new to the board? I'm coming from the OC. Thanks

Hey guys, just putting it out there if you're interested. I'll be helping out at the Adams warehouse this weekend for the detail clinic, so if you want to stop by and say "whats up" feel free. Also if you have a question about detailing, want me to demo something out on your truck, show you how to clean, remove, or fix a problem area, etc I'll be happy to help you out... hell I'll have a whole warehouse of product at my disposal so if you want something fixed now is the time!! LOL

Hopefully we see a few Silvy SS's out there, maybe even cruise somewhere for lunch afterwards :cheers:

Is there an admission cost for the clinic?

I have no experience in detailing but I'd like to learn. I just scratched my truck really bad yesterday so I'll do anything to learn how to keep my truck clean and maybe fix the scratch. Would it be cool if I came down, eventhough Im relatively new to the board? I'm coming from the OC. Thanks

The more the merrier. The reason Adams hosts these things is so you can learn... most people that come out aren't experienced detailers, they're people looking to learn how to "do it themselves" Plus they put on a pretty decent sale as well.

Is there an admission cost for the clinic?

Not at all... free to all who want to attend.

See you guys there.

The more the merrier. The reason Adams hosts these things is so you can learn... most people that come out aren't experienced detailers, they're people looking to learn how to "do it themselves" Plus they put on a pretty decent sale as well.

Not at all... free to all who want to attend.

See you guys there.

Cool I'll be out there with my truck!