F/s: Jl Subs And Hifonics Amp

zachm89

Decided to take a different route with my audio system. Going to go with just two subs rather than four so up for sale are two 10" JL w3v3 subs in a sealed enclosure that fits under one side of the back seat on a 1999-1007(classic) ext. cab chevy or gmc. Ive had these subs in my truck for about 3 months now and i love them, great bass and fast response on fast rock songs. Also for sale is the amp that has been powering them, its a Hifonics Brutus 2400watt max d-class mono block amplifier, which when wired to run at 2 ohms it is the exact power output required for two of the JL's. I have been running them at 1 ohm which doubles it to run all four. In the subs, box and amp I have over $650, not including wiring and installation. The subs are wired with 12awg Kicker wire inside and outside the box and will come with a few extra feet of speaker wire in case you mount the amp farther away from the box than I have. Im keeping the other two subs and going with a JL amp for the pair. Looking to get $400 +shipping or $450 and ill cover the rest of the shipping expenses. The box is going to be HEAVY with everything in it but I know whoever takes these off my hands will be more than pleased with them!! Like my golf clubs Im trying to sell, these are only going so I can afford a new set of tires. Ill be going without the other two subs until after i buy tires and save up the money for a new amp. My loss, your gain, but tires are badly needed at this point.

Thanks for lookin, feel free to make offers.

Zach

post-17218-1251345117_thumb.jpg

post-17218-1251345131_thumb.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Decided to take a different route with my audio system. Going to go with just two subs rather than four so up for sale are two 10" JL w3v3 subs in a sealed enclosure that fits under one side of the back seat on a 1999-1007(classic) ext. cab chevy or gmc. Ive had these subs in my truck for about 3 months now and i love them, great bass and fast response on fast rock songs. Also for sale is the amp that has been powering them, its a Hifonics Brutus 2400watt max d-class mono block amplifier, which when wired to run at 2 ohms it is the exact power output required for two of the JL's. I have been running them at 1 ohm which doubles it to run all four. In the subs, box and amp I have over $650, not including wiring and installation. The subs are wired with 12awg Kicker wire inside and outside the box and will come with a few extra feet of speaker wire in case you mount the amp farther away from the box than I have. Im keeping the other two subs and going with a JL amp for the pair. Looking to get $400 +shipping or $450 and ill cover the rest of the shipping expenses. The box is going to be HEAVY with everything in it but I know whoever takes these off my hands will be more than pleased with them!! Like my golf clubs Im trying to sell, these are only going so I can afford a new set of tires. Ill be going without the other two subs until after i buy tires and save up the money for a new amp. My loss, your gain, but tires are badly needed at this point.

Thanks for lookin, feel free to make offers.

Zach

where those on ur ss?

Im new to this.. and im really interested let me know how to contact you to finalize sale.

not sure what exactly youre talking about? i already have a sale pending to another user and as of now it looks like its going to be all gone soon. if anything should happen ill contact you.....

not sure what exactly youre talking about? i already have a sale pending to another user and as of now it looks like its going to be all gone soon. if anything should happen ill contact you.....

oh sorry missed that sale pending part but let me know if it dont go through. thanks