bigcowl-imp

Not shipping blocks at this time sorry ..i`m in Mi. 48336

I can drive a little ways to help out.

L92 truck intake $150

l92intake005.jpg

l92intake001.jpg

l92intake006.jpg

l92intake002.jpg

LS3 short or long block...... its missing 3 pistons and rods....Block is fine. Block will need to be at least honed as there is slight minor rust.

$750 for the short block or $1,000 for the long block, The L92 heads are complete. The short block comes how you see it and the lifters and push rods.

ls3andsbcstarters006.jpg

L92 heads.......one set is complete with valves and valve springs $450..........other set is missing one valve and one spring $335

mixofparts008.jpg

New GM LS7 pulley/dampner $80

lsparts017.jpg

Edited by bigcowl-imp (see edit history)

I got my heads from Terry, good guy. My heads were fine, small scuff in the alum but nothing a little filing could not smoth out. I dont know what the condition these are in. I may have a friend who wants the block but need to hear back from him

I got my heads from Terry, good guy. My heads were fine, small scuff in the alum but nothing a little filing could not smoth out. I dont know what the condition these are in. I may have a friend who wants the block but need to hear back from him

Hey I know that intake manifold.... too bad that evap solenoid is broken or I'd buy it.

Hey thanks Joe.......I ended up getting $225 shipped for the intake.......i love ebay :)........ The only set of L92 heads that i have left are the ones that are NOT missing any valves or springs........and the only thing wrong with them is that there a little dirty. Also 1 of the 2 LS3 blocks might be sold.

tiresblockl92tb004.jpg

Edited by bigcowl-imp (see edit history)