Ss Stolen!

T-Bag

Tried that, since my service expired, the operator said I had to be inside the truck to renew it, I laughed and hung up

Really, I thought as long as it was not in a parking garage or a thick garage, they could ping its location.

Keep an eye out on Craigslist, local paper, Ebay etc. for SS parts...maybe you can at least find the scumbags if they are amateurs.

Wish you the best man. I am at a loss for words.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I thought if the vehicle was stolen onstar would still help but I guess not. I feel your pin brotha. I pray you get it back and those guys get what is coming to them. Did you have any type of security system?

Same here, the operator said I needed to call On-Star from inside the vehicle to even renew the service, I just laughed. Nah only my stock locking alarm if you call it that lol. Thanks for your support!

sorry to hear the bad news. our trucks are so easy to get into. Popping the lock is super easy from what I've read. you can get a plate for the door locks and hood latch to help prevent stuff like this. any body got a link to the web site? I know it's been posted before.

and you never go it back? even try?

yea it was about 3 miles from my house. KEYED, thay put holes and shit in my seats, cops found 2 crack pipes under the pass seat, broke back window ETC. i just didnt want it back. i got the money for it and idk what thay dude with it. all i know is im waiting on getting a silver birch *i think thats the color*