Ss Recovered

T-Bag

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As + as you are, it's gotta eat ya up... congrats on the positive outlook! Hopefully you aren't gonna want to strangle the insurance agent either w/ a lowball offer their known for.

Yeah, as much as I look forward to getting a SSS, I don't look forward to all the as*holes out there that think your stuff is their stuff.

Now I'll make sure it has Onstar and activate it. Even so, is there a back up supply of power for it to work?

I may be a newbe, but PLEASE count me in on this security thread. It may even save a life, whoever tries to steal my stuff that is!

GOOD LUCK!!! :chevy:

Edited by finallyss (see edit history)

Aaron, this is what I have from Prevent-A-Theft. I didn't pay or add this on the truck. It came factory stock with it from the dealer. They may still reimburse you for your deductable. I'd try calling them if I were you. It couldn't hurt anything to call. They said they pay up to $1000 deductable.

Aaron, this is what I have from Prevent-A-Theft. I didn't pay or add this on the truck. It came factory stock with it from the dealer. They may still reimburse you for your deductable. I'd try calling them if I were you. It couldn't hurt anything to call. They said they pay up to $1000 deductable.

That is something that the dealer has added to all of his vehicle inventory; IE: he is 'in bed' with this company. This is not a GM policy & we do not all have this on our trucks.

Just clarifying.

:cool:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

damn man that sucks, sorry to hear what happened. I think a security section is a great idea. We better make it so only members can see it though, whats the point of a security section if everyone can see it... Good luck with all the insurance co. hassle youre gonna have to go through now

"Make it so only members can see." You got your thinking cap on.

"Make it so only members can see." You got your thinking cap on.

If I do a security system on my SS I'm not posting what I did on any website. Being a "Member" doesn't weed out the crooks, only takes about 1 min to become a "Member". Josh & Zane don't do criminal history and background checks on new members.