Stock Gm E-fans

bluemxblaster04

I have brandnew stock gm e-fans, off of the 05-09 silverados. Fans were bought directly from gm parts direct, never used once. I also have the wiring harness that is needed to instal them on a 03 or 04 that did not come with these fans. Im asking 350 for the fans and harness. prefer them to be picked up, but the 350 does not include shipping.

im located in ventura county, of california.

• 3 weeks later...
I have brandnew stock gm e-fans, off of the 05-09 silverados. Fans were bought directly from gm parts direct, never used once. I also have the wiring harness that is needed to instal them on a 03 or 04 that did not come with these fans. Im asking 350 for the fans and harness. prefer them to be picked up, but the 350 does not include shipping.

Why didn't you install the fans? Are they for the 34" radiator? Will you take $275 for the fans & harness shipped to 55803? Let me know - I just thought I'd make an offer.

Thanks,

Tim

I forgot to ask if the e-fan shroud is included.

:sleep: I'm still interested

yup ....i can get one of those from a salvage yard near me later....i have a lil cash saved up and told him i wanna buy sumin either my cam or these or alternator....

ide love to buy your setup but i jus cant swing 5xx rite now wish u guys were doing that special agen!!!!

wink wink