Obx Long Tube Headers!

70chevy03ss

Ok so up for sale is a USED set of obx long tube headers. They fit the 6.0l trucks and I am sure others as well. I have owned them for less then a year. I bought them off a member on SSS.com I also think that he is on here, who had used them on his pickup. I believe he said it was supercharged that is why they have the purple look to them. Just like the pipes on a Harley would. These are not dented or bent!!! .. I was going to put them on but I need to finish my Chevelle..

I don't know much about them, but I will try and answer every and all questions..

WHAT DO THEY COME WITH?????

All the pipes that you need and also the gaskets. They look to be ok but use your judgement..

Shipping!!!!

So this box is heavy and I think that a fair starting price of $400 shipped isn't so bad (Thats what I paid for them). I KNOW I KNOW they sell for 495 on ebay but shipping isn't cheap.

These are being sold as is.. My loss your gain!! PayPal accepted Thanks guys :cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

what was done to them?

looks like he welded a 3 bolt flange on one connection pipe which would require fabrication to your catback...

Both pipes have the flange which is nice.

What doesn't need fabrication now a days????? :cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Both pipes have the flange which is nice.

What doesn't need fabrication now a days????? :cheers:

no one pipe has the 3 bolt flange which the normal set up is slip fit on that side and the other is the 2 bolt flange which is normal for that pipe.... the only work I have seen done here is a simple 3 bolt flange which would make the system not a direct bolt in.... or am I missing something?

no one pipe has the 3 bolt flange which the normal set up is slip fit on that side and the other is the 2 bolt flange which is normal for that pipe.... the only work I have seen done here is a simple 3 bolt flange which would make the system not a direct bolt in.... or am I missing something?

My mistake nothing was done to them..... :cheers:

weekend bump and new price!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...