Loudmouths And Longtubes

wolfpackman

Just wondering if anyone has a clip of an SS with longtube headers and SLP Loudmouths. I've got 2 loudmouths dumped under the bed right now and considering some OBX longtubes in the future. Just looking for a sound clip or some opinions on this setup.

I don't mind being loud :jester:

you wont find anyone here who has long tubes and loudmouths on their ss but there are many guys who have long tubes with other mufflers. Longtubes + Loudmouths = LOUD! im sure you know this already but they are going to be insanly loud but on a side note do you have a clip of your loudmouths dumped cuz I would love to hear that.

you wont find anyone here who has long tubes and loudmouths on their ss but there are many guys who have long tubes with other mufflers. Longtubes + Loudmouths = LOUD! im sure you know this already but they are going to be insanly loud but on a side note do you have a clip of your loudmouths dumped cuz I would love to hear that.

nah man i can't get a clip because I have no clue where our digital camera went haha. It sounds really deep on lower rpms and raspy on higher rpms. I love going thru the parking deck and hearin the echo :jester:

• 2 weeks later...