Freshly Washed/waxed Tbss

Dylan06SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful TBSS as always :thumbs: . Your TBSS, and all the other pics of cars you have detailed, is the reason I am a die hard Adams guy now. I think I have spent more on Adams products than I have on my truck in the past few months.

Beautiful TBSS as always :thumbs: . Your TBSS, and all the other pics of cars you have detailed, is the reason I am a die hard Adams guy now. I think I have spent more on Adams products than I have on my truck in the past few months.

WOW... thats a really nice compliment. Thanks. BTW - I looooooooooove your sig pic.

Its amazing how quickly detailing supplies can eat a hole in your wallet. I've always got discount codes for those that need them so hit me up whenever you need to order. :cheers:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

WOW... thats a really nice compliment. Thanks. BTW - I looooooooooove your sig pic.

Its amazing how quickly detailing supplies can eat a hole in your wallet. I've always got discount codes for those that need them so hit me up whenever you need to order. :cheers:

Thanks, the sig pic was one the wifey took at one of the Midwest meets earlier this year. One of the bonuses to the wife being a photog. :D

I will definitely be PMing you here soon. I am almost out of DS and I need to get a new orange pad.