Dealership Just Got In A Dooge

rocker21

i heard they might do a newish motor in the new camaro next year...call it the z 28 again...but i doubt they will do another ss truck or sumthing like that...by 2016 all cars must had 45 mpg rating ...as obama says...lmao...that means trucks can b pushing what 19 by then?

lol

As far as I was aware, production for the SRT10 Dodge Truck ended in 2006 with just over 8,000 units sold from 2004 -2006. It was produced in both regular and quad cab. I have not heard anything about a new SRT10 and I didnt think Chrysler was in a position to build such a vehicle, especially since it was a EPA rated at 9 city and 12 highway. Regardless, it was capable of 0-60 in the high 4's and high 12's or low 13's 1/4 mile times. The quad cab had an automatic and the regualr cabs had a T56 manual. Quick trucks. And I doubt GM will ever build an SS truck in the next 5 years. With CAFE requirements sky rocketing by 2016, they cant afford to. Be lucky that the camaro and corvette will stick around past 2016 (corvette has a good chance of making it, but I sense this is the last horah for the camaro. It might run for 3-5 model years, but thats it). Isnt the next generation vette due out in 2011 or 2012 anyways?

As far as I was aware, production for the SRT10 Dodge Truck ended in 2006 with just over 8,000 units sold from 2004 -2006. It was produced in both regular and quad cab. I have not heard anything about a new SRT10 and I didnt think Chrysler was in a position to build such a vehicle, especially since it was a EPA rated at 9 city and 12 highway. Regardless, it was capable of 0-60 in the high 4's and high 12's or low 13's 1/4 mile times. The quad cab had an automatic and the regualr cabs had a T56 manual. Quick trucks. And I doubt GM will ever build an SS truck in the next 5 years. With CAFE requirements sky rocketing by 2016, they cant afford to. Be lucky that the camaro and corvette will stick around past 2016 (corvette has a good chance of making it, but I sense this is the last horah for the camaro. It might run for 3-5 model years, but thats it). Isnt the next generation vette due out in 2011 or 2012 anyways?

Yep production for the ram srt-10 was only from 2004-2006.