2006 Supercharged Silverado Crew Cab

Supercharged06SS

Absolutely MINT CONDITION 2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500. This is my baby, my pride and joy. I take serious care of this truck like it was a child of mine. This has the LT1 package, which includes bucket seats, tow package, 5.3L V8, BOSE stereo, and cloth interior (I don't like leather at all). I bought this truck brand new from the dealer and I am the original and only owner. Truck currently has 21,xxx miles on it. Oil is changed every 5,000 miles with Royal Purple Synthetic.

List of modifications below:

WHEELS/SUSPENSION/BRAKES

-Dropped 3/6, notched, with air assist in the rear (McGaughys and DJM components). Vehicle has Edelbrock IAS shocks up front and Belltech Street Performance shocks in the rear.

-22" Intro XLR 3pc wheels (wheels were $4400 and tires were $1000). Tires are filled with Nitrogen as opposed to your standard air. Wheels are powdercoated Anthracite gray in the center with chrome outer lips. These were custom made one-off wheels, there are none other like it.

-C6 Z06 6-Piston Brake Calipers up front with 15" Baer Xdrilled/Slotted rotors, stainless lines. Stops on a dime and asks for change!

PERFORMANCE (approximately 450-475rwhp)

-BRAND NEW (less than 500 miles) MagnaCharger TVS1900 Intercooled Supercharger. Runs at 7lbs of boost. 10lb supercharger pulley included

-LS2 90mm Throttle Body (same one as the Z06 Corvette)

-Volant Air Intake

-Corsa "Touring" Stainless Steel Exhaust

-Stainless Works Longtube Headers

-Custom fabbed 3" Y-Pipe w/ removed catalytic converters

-LS6 Cam and Yellow valvesprings (uninstalled, but included)

-Custom tuned PCM

-NGK TR6 Spark Plugs

DRIVETRAIN

-Fully built 4L60e Transmission. Holds the power, no problem!

-OEM 4.10 Gears

-Detroit TruTrac Rear

-T/A Performance Aluminum Girdle

-ARP Bearing Studs

EXTERIOR MODS

-Entire truck removed of all chrome and color keyed black (handles, bumper, grille, etc)

-Silverado SS OEM front bumper w/ cyber gray brake ducts (all oem brackets)

-Gaylord X2000 Tonneau Cover w/ Bedrug carpet kit

-Shaved tailgate handle

-All emblems removed

INTERIOR

-2006 SS Cluster

-All illumination switched to RED LEDs.

-PLX Devices AFR Wideband Gauge

-PLX Devices Boost Gauge

-SoCal Diesel overhead gauge pod

Asking price is $30,000 OBO. Title is in hand and ready to go. Please feel free to ask any questions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay fine but that doesnt forgive you for selling this!!!!!!! :wtf:

yes, I am almost 99% sure I'll regret it, but the wife has approved bigger plans.

Seen this ride in person.... in the evidence/ seized vehicles lot. However, I never saw an ACTUAL title for this thing.... HMMM..

for you to have seen it there, that would require you to remove your ass off the couch at the firestation and put down the Xbox controller. Which, we all know, is NOT going to happen.