Look What I Did

funceca88

well i turned 21 today, im happy im here with my health and all, but i really wish i was a little kid again, you know, debt free and just pissing time away lol, anyways i went to the range, shoot a 1911 45 acp and a beretta 92 fs 9mm, shoot about 50 rounds on each one, i have to say i really, reaaaally like the 1911, the 9mm is alright, really dont like the feel of it :(

post-13274-1252455139_thumb.jpg

and for dinner...............

post-13274-1252455190_thumb.jpg

post-13274-1252455216_thumb.jpg

this is a two pound burger!!, i k now it does not sound like a lot, but believe me its a lot!, had to cut it in 4 so me and and my family could eat it lol. anyways the day is still young so ill think ill go to the bar thats across the street from where i live hehe

well i turned 21 today, im happy im here with my health and all, but i really wish i was a little kid again, you know, debt free and just pissing time away lol, anyways i went to the range, shoot a 1911 45 acp and a beretta 92 fs 9mm, shoot about 50 rounds on each one, i have to say i really, reaaaally like the 1911, the 9mm is alright, really dont like the feel of it :(

DSC00448.JPG

and for dinner...............

DSC00452.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

this is a two pound burger!!, i k now it does not sound like a lot, but believe me its a lot!, had to cut it in 4 so me and and my family could eat it lol. anyways the day is still young so ill think ill go to the bar thats across the street from where i live hehe

That's a big ass burger! Happy Birthday.