Metal Rack On A Sss

Eddie

This doesnt bother me. The SS really isnt that limited of a production vehicle and I have a hard time understanding the theory of buying a truck and not using it as a truck. Whether that ='s rack/camper/tool box/etc, its still a truck.

I think its just because the trucks aren't necessarily the cheapest; if you wanted a work truck they could've picked one up for cheaper then an SSS. But regardless, if they liked the truck and thats why they bought it good for them. I wouldn't put one of those on my truck, however I bought one for my dad to put on his Dodge Ram.. haha.

I think its just because the trucks aren't necessarily the cheapest; if you wanted a work truck they could've picked one up for cheaper then an SSS. But regardless, if they liked the truck and thats why they bought it good for them. I wouldn't put one of those on my truck, however I bought one for my dad to put on his Dodge Ram.. haha.

Well put.

very true...and for the record i wouldnt rock one either but maybe it's the guy's only option at this point? times are tough out there.

This doesnt bother me. The SS really isnt that limited of a production vehicle and I have a hard time understanding the theory of buying a truck and not using it as a truck. Whether that ='s rack/camper/tool box/etc, its still a truck.

agreed!!! but i still dont think i would put a rack like that on mine. but i do put all types of $hit in my bed.

just remembered that might have been one of ours members, ocy he's from SoCal and he has two SS's his first SSS got t-boned and he kept it and used it as his work truck...

-Rob

I use mine as a truck (light duty and towing), but it's not the same...

If you get a dent/scratch in a normal truck, it doesn't take away from it that much... if you get them in an SS it looks out of place.... the SS should be shiny and perfect.

See a truck with mud on the wheels and you blow it off, see a corvette with mud on the wheels and it's like "FTW!?"...