Maybe These Are Mine!

T-Bag

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go break his jaw and knock his teeth in. Itd be f*in hilarious if he showed up to court with his jaw wired shut and could not speek. I have severe jaw problems and its something I only wish on car thieves, pedophiles, and murderers.

I also have found out more details on a certain electronic shock security system and how they work. I will have it one day on my truck :cool:

Ya know Page305 in my old days I'd of already been over there last night, burn his house down and vehicles with him inside it but that doesn't solve anything, all that does is continue the cycle of karma. So I'm just gonna let it go......... I will recover and get through this. All of your replys and support are appreciated as always...

-Aaron

i'm with you bro no matter what you choose. whenever i act out of anger, it always costs me more than it already should have. i got anger issues.... breaking stuff makes me feel better.... and doesnt send you to jail unlike breaking someones face.....