Please Help!

Kind of an odd problem, but I would also shoot for the cats first. If you're running headers you likely have straight through cats and should be able to just remove them and look at them to see if one of them is plugged. Have you inspected the intake gaskets at all?

Kind of an odd problem, but I would also shoot for the cats first. If you're running headers you likely have straight through cats and should be able to just remove them and look at them to see if one of them is plugged. Have you inspected the intake gaskets at all?

I pulled the exhaust down and the cats looked fine. I had hi-flows once and burnt them through when I had the radix. All the o2's are plugged in too. I just fixed the problem I had to get the computer working off the obdii so now I can get numbers once I get the interior back together. I checked awhile back when I had problems leaning out and changed a bunch of stuff but the problem never got solved. When I took off the radix and went back to stock, I put new gaskets in and never had a problem. I don't see why now why a gasket may be shot. I can take a spray bottle with soapy water and check though. I've pulled the valve covers and taken a good look and all seems in order too, except not too much oil rises up. Then again I am not positive to the amount that is supposed to be rising up.