I Need A Job!

McMahan's Girl

Caregiving agencies for seniors and facilities. They always need people and are shorthanded, it's somewhat challenging work and tiring though. No certification are required here in Cali, not sure of WA. Just an idea, here its a fast, quick and easy way to make some money. Usually start between 10-15 an hour here in L.A. Good luck to you!! Try CARE.com too, post your profile and might be able to find locals seeking pet sitters, child and senior care etc. I did that during my layoff, just would go feed someones dog, walk him, bathroom and $60 for an hr's work.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Caregiving agencies for seniors and facilities. They always need people and are shorthanded, it's somewhat challenging work and tiring though. No certification are required here in Cali, not sure of WA. Just an idea, here its a fast, quick and easy way to make some money. Usually start between 10-15 an hour here in L.A. Good luck to you!! Try CARE.com too, post your profile and might be able to find locals seeking pet sitters, child and senior care etc. I did that during my layoff, just would go feed someones dog, walk him, bathroom and $60 for an hr's work.

not a bad idea. try that baby. seem worth a shot.