Procharger Help

i need help with my procharger. i just bought it today used for $1000. and i was wondering if anybody could warn me of any problems they might have ran into. and as far as intake setup goes i dont like the intake being right behind the procharger i have a ramair hood with a cold air intake on right now and id like it all to still be functional. can anyone help? i just want to go fast :confused:

one isue with the install is to ensure you clock the blower correctly so that it will fit. as far as the ram air, you prob have to get some custom fabbed tubing for it to work. i have mine mounted stock, but some guys run tubing to suck in cooler air

i put my procharger on in march and have been very impressed with it. i made a custom intake for mine " see my sig" i didnt like how the filter sat over the headers either. did you get the hole kit or just a head unit for a 1000 bucks? PM me if you want any info on my intake.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)