F/s: 1992 Gmc Typhoon

1BAD2K

Truck has 92,000 miles on it. Factory turbocharged and all wheel drive. very well taken care of with maintenance records and paperwork. aftermarket parts include forged front driveshaft, optima yellow top, autopage RS1000 two way pager remote start alarm, catback, TurboXS blow off valve, custom built gauge pod with digital a/f and boost psi, 160* t-stat. the typhoon has dark charcoal leather interior that is in very good shape and the drivers seat is in excellent condition. for those who do not know this was the suv version of the famous syclone. this was the pre-trailblazer ss. i can say i get more compliments in this thing than the silveradoss and the cts-v put together. i will get some more pics as soon as i can. the problems with the truck inlcude: small leak from the rear main seal which i can replace for the right buyer, needs an a/c compressor and has some small scuffs here and there, but definitely cleaner than most unrestored 17 years old vehicles. two owners on the truck. asking $9,000 to sell quickly.

i would be interested in working out a deal for a 2001-2004 toyota tacoma doublecab or $9000 obo.

post-8854-1253150647_thumb.jpg

thanks man. here is a pic of an interior i found. its not mire but in almost the exact same shape and roughly the same mileage just for an idea for right now. also, forgot to add that there is a package out there with the new turbo, injectors and tune and everything to make it work for 41800. this makes almost 450 awhp!!! this thing already hauls ass, but just thought i would throw it out there in case someone is wondering how this thing mods.

post-8854-1253152067_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Someone buy this kick ass piece of GM performance history lol, the ol lady wants a g35 or is350, willing to work a deal to trade up to one of those. i have the cash to throw in.

otherwise, shoot me an offer! :D

trade you my 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited V8 same mileage straight up? Will it make the drive to va?

no thanks man. it would def make the drive up there, i am trying to cut the amount of vehicles down and get some money together for either a house or new car for the wife and then sell her current one too.

TTT someone has to want it for $7500!

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

no thanks man. it would def make the drive up there, i am trying to cut the amount of vehicles down and get some money together for either a house or new car for the wife and then sell her current one too.

TTT someone has to want it for $7500!

That is tempting..... but Ash doesn't want to part with the S-10 :(

• 3 weeks later...