Updated Pics

20_blkss_04

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everybody! it would be ten times better if i wasnt in college but this is being biult with me working and going to school so im going slow to make sure its done right.....

aas for the grills i knoooooooo lol it drives me crazy but i think i wanna powdercoat a billet grill black and thorw it on there....oooor ill be doing the 06 hood and grill conversion in the spring so it will match then...

the 6.0 is gonna be sick it will be dropped a lil more and scream with the new motor!

what do u mean clading bullshit....

its oem cladding kit i got from a wrecked ss out in cali....i had to trim the rockers to fit the reg cab instead of ext, cab.....then add a 2 inch piece to the cab corners since the reg cab is bigger than the ext cab......the rest fit like a glove!

im into my kit for over a grand but it makes the truck on a whole new level its not jus front bumper and rear now!

LOL no i saying like thats the whole deal with cladding?

pic of a cladded and non cladded

sorry i just got a Sss because i liked them for a DD i dont know everything about them ima 94-96 impala ss guy.

so like i said before can i gt some info about this clad because i is alot of people thats trying to make ss's talking about it and i never noticed nothing different in the body. *remember i dont know too much about the trucks so if yall going to get all pissed about what i saying remember you had to learn about this stuff too.*

no prob man....i thot u were saying sumin els.....

the cladding is the pieces along the bottom of the truck. they are plastic and they make it look different by bringing the body down further and straiter on the bottom. the reg silverado has a much more noticable body line and curv on the lower part of the truck...

imo it makes the truck look lower as it bring the truck down 3 inches....then it makes it meaner looking by makeing it more "boxy" looking than curved in on the bottom!