Stock 2004 Wheels (chrome)

tonycillo

i do not but im sure someone on here can chime in. one wheel has a smalll scuff on it from when i hit the deer, which i can have fixed easily. i can assure you that they are in great shape, with no coating issues. others who have seen this truck will vouch for their condition. i can take pics as soon as it gets out of the shop if necessary, but it wont be ready for a week or so.....several other people have had their wheels powdercoated, surely they will chime in. what kind of condition is your chrome in?

i do not but im sure someone on here can chime in. one wheel has a smalll scuff on it from when i hit the deer, which i can have fixed easily. i can assure you that they are in great shape, with no coating issues. others who have seen this truck will vouch for their condition. i can take pics as soon as it gets out of the shop if necessary, but it wont be ready for a week or so.....several other people have had their wheels powdercoated, surely they will chime in. what kind of condition is your chrome in?

Vouching for good wheels and a good seller/trader!