Sema 2009

sweeeeeet! I didnt know about a cruise, but taking the FPQ down the strip should be some fun... hopefully I can get someone to take a video?

I have to be there Saturday for check in, Rey has been kind enough to tow the truck there, (big thanks to Rey too). So if anyone is going to be around on Saturday night (Halloween), let me know... I heard the Hard Rock is the place to be on Halloween too.

Does anyone know if the Orleans a decent hotel? Im staying there the entire time - my wifes company is having a big conference that week and they reserved 600 rooms, so our hotel is free.

If anyone wants my cell, pm me.

I'll be there Monday night through Wednesday and I'll have a video camera since I always carry one.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and the mervz brothers are meeting up tuesday night - i was thinking we could all go over the the RIO for their buffet, i heard it was one of the best in town... quinster is around, I hung out with zippy today, he's down, so a few of us are meeting in the main hall - performance/hot rod - at around 1230 at the back featured vehicle section where my truck is at... if you can make it there - we will figure out the nights events...

anyone??

me and the mervz brothers are meeting up tuesday night - i was thinking we could all go over the the RIO for their buffet, i heard it was one of the best in town... quinster is around, I hung out with zippy today, he's down, so a few of us are meeting in the main hall - performance/hot rod - at around 1230 at the back featured vehicle section where my truck is at... if you can make it there - we will figure out the nights events...

anyone??

Im workin and wont get off until 3 so whatever you guys are doing after that I'm down for. The buffet sounds good

I am taking a ton of pics I will post when I get back home next weekend. Usabodyguard your truck was getting a lot of looks everytime I went by there today it looked good. I made it about 1/3 of the way through the show today and will be back tomorrow.

I am taking a ton of pics I will post when I get back home next weekend. Usabodyguard your truck was getting a lot of looks everytime I went by there today it looked good. I made it about 1/3 of the way through the show today and will be back tomorrow.

I was only there for a few hours today, i had to make the sponsor rounds... now thats done i can go check out the rest of the show.