22" Intro Xlr Series 'rally' Wheels W/ Tires

Supercharged06SS

Selling my wheels and tires to fund our new ride.

Intro 3-piece XLR Series 'Rally' Wheels. Outer hoops are chrome, centers are Anthracite Gray, and inner barrels are standard silver. Chrome center caps with INTRO logo etched into them.

Front wheels are 22x8.5 with 6" Backspacing. Front tires are 265/40/22 Falken Ziex STZ-04. There is plenty of tread!

Rear wheels are 22x10 with 7" Backspacing. Tires are 285/40/22 Falken Ziex STZ-04. Again, plenty of tread.

Wheels went for $4400, Tires were another $1K. Total package was $5400. Looking to get $3000 OBO!!!!!.

IF the buyer wants, I will have the wheels disassembled and have the centers redone in whatever color(s) you want for $400. Then have them remounted, balanced, nitro-filled, and shipped out to you ready to roll!

I will not separate the wheels and tires. They go together, I don't have the time to deal with two separate transactions.

PIC-0043.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

DSC04348.jpg

DSC03910.jpg

DSC03911.jpg

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

ur parting out the truck huh????

any interest in a hood and grill swap??

won't be parting it out just yet, there will be a thread when its ready. Waiting on something to come through first.

Why ya getting rid of the truck Robbie?

Wife and I are looking into a C6 Z06

how much for the tailgate?

tailgate will not be sold. I MIGHT trade for another black one if the person is local, but thats it. I'll post a thread later, just waiting on something to come through.

nicccce well if you dont mind where are u located......shipping would be an issue however i have an 04 hood and grill painted black....

located in Ft.Lauderdale, FL, but I don't want to swap the hood/grill. If I was trading it in I would, but its not getting traded in.

1.) Are the lips chrome or polished

2.) What did you have to do to for clearance of the vette brakes. seems like i remember you having problmes.

3.) Someone buy my motoforge wheels and chrome 20" stockers lol.

1.) Are the lips chrome or polished

2.) What did you have to do to for clearance of the vette brakes. seems like i remember you having problmes.

3.) Someone buy my motoforge wheels and chrome 20" stockers lol.

1.) Chrome lips

2.) Had a custom made billet spacer for them, I think its 3mm

3.) Amen!