New Gm Nav W/ Exsisting 04 Set Up

PHALERYDR

Is it possible to get a new GM navigation system that will hook up with my existing system in my 2004 SS. I have the Bose system with XM Radio and On-Star, I also have the controls on the stereo and I would like to keep them. Has anyone done this or know how to do it. :cheers:

i bought one that i believe came out of a 2006 h2? it was plug and play for me took not even 10 minutes to do the complete swap. the only thing is it will be in theft mode so you have to go a dealer and have them unlock it. costed me like 96$

i bought one that i believe came out of a 2006 h2? it was plug and play for me took not even 10 minutes to do the complete swap. the only thing is it will be in theft mode so you have to go a dealer and have them unlock it. costed me like 96$

Does it just have the nav system or is a dvd player to. also would you happen to have any pics. :cheers:

you can modify it to play dvds if i remember correctly, i have one for sale if you are looking at the factory nav units...... :cheers:

Yeah I would like to do the factory setup so that everything looks original. Plus I know that alot of aftermarket stuff may not work with on-star, XM, and the steering wheel controls. :cheers:

How much are you asking for the factory unit you have?

Yeah I would like to do the factory setup so that everything looks original. Plus I know that alot of aftermarket stuff may not work with on-star, XM, and the steering wheel controls. :cheers:

How much are you asking for the factory unit you have?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...3599&hl=nav