Painting Covers

sprayed99

those are going to look awesome!!! i just got my 3 piece smoothed not to long ago and i also removed the vortec 6000, ready 2 paint. what color you going?

pewter...with a little bit of accent color... you will see the final pics when its done. Should be interesting to say the least. heres a few pics of the last 2 sets I did.

016-3.jpg

031.jpg

those look great man. i cant wait to see them finished. are they yours or you doing them for someone else? i think im going to send mine to 1fastss when painted for some smoke airbrushing. i got the coolant take cover, electric center, battery cover, and also the 77 series intake painted black

those look great man. i cant wait to see them finished. are they yours or you doing them for someone else? i think im going to send mine to 1fastss when painted for some smoke airbrushing. i got the coolant take cover, electric center, battery cover, and also the 77 series intake painted black

they are mine. At least for now they are I might paint them then put them up for sale then start another set.... depends on the outcome of the new fast intake. If people see good enough gains I wont be able to use the covers because I will be going fast 102 and a 102mm throttle body.

Decided to fix a small crack in a set of vortec 6000 3 piece covers and go ahead and do so painting. volant intake tube smoothed as well as the fuse cover. Tell what you think of the top cover all smooth (removed the vortec 6000).

150.jpg

Just wondering why you misted the black paint on them for?

Just wondering why you misted the black paint on them for?

guide coat..... helps when wet sanding so you know that you have corrected every single little blemish.

did you ever paint those ones for your dad?

these are those covers.... he got them and didnt like them. So im just using them on my truck for now.