Yard Overtaken By Moles

speedline

I had severe grub problems for the past 5 years but this was my first year of lawn coming back. I used Grub-ex once and was not happy with the results (I know it takes time for it to work).

Do you care to use chemicals?

If not, just blast those bums with a load of Grub-ex like stated. Not only will it kill the grubs, but spread its chemicals all over the lawn and those Moles will get sick and die (depends on time; could be few weeks and their gone, could be a few years to develop cancer in their systems).

I do not apply any chemicals to my lawn for my dogs sake.

If you want to go the organic way, use Milky Spore. This is what I wished I had used a few years back.

I had severe grub problems for the past 5 years but this was my first year of lawn coming back. I used Grub-ex once and was not happy with the results (I know it takes time for it to work).

Do you care to use chemicals?

If not, just blast those bums with a load of Grub-ex like stated. Not only will it kill the grubs, but spread its chemicals all over the lawn and those Moles will get sick and die (depends on time; could be few weeks and their gone, could be a few years to develop cancer in their systems).

I do not apply any chemicals to my lawn for my dogs sake.

If you want to go the organic way, use Milky Spore. This is what I wished I had used a few years back.

Good point. I have dogs.