Mlb Playoffs.

Ed_Lethal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i need to calm down lol just got in a heated argument with some red sox and Tiger fans.

Cant wait to play the yankees though cuz they are of course the best team in baseball and are showing it with A-Rod finally tuning in plus the franchise jeter and of course the entire pitching rotation.

against a half underrated team along with Hunter,Lackey,Weaver,and Abreu. I cant wait is gonna be a hell of a series.

Gosh all you Yankee haters Just look at the standings.

hey mel standing dont mean much ive seen the number 1 seed get knocked out by the wild card alot of times........this is the playoff not the regular season standings dont mean crap right now......its all about who wants it more,im gonna be that guy to tell you later on (i told you so) :jester:.......DODGERS BABY!!!

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

watch and see!!!!.......i think the angels are gonna give the yanks a hard time and might even beat them :uhoh:

Gonna be a hell of a series... I call Angles in 7 games. Theres a lot of things people don't know about the Angels b/c they just don't get any respect from ESPN or the major media outlets.

The Angels are the only team in history with 11 players with 50-plus RBIs, they tied the record for most players (10) with 100 hits and tied for the most players (nine) with 60-plus runs scored. In other words we have the most productive offense in all of baseball this year, but for some reason no one seems to know that.

At multiple times this season the Angles had all 9 hitters over .300 with a league leading on base percentage.

Against the Yankees in 10 games this year, the Angels scored 65 runs. First baseman Kendry Morales went 12-for-32 with three homers. Catcher Mike Napoli went 11-for-22, that also includes the stretch 60+ games this year where we were without Hunter and Vlad, 2 of the biggest bats in our lineup!

The Angels will be putting pressure on the Yankees defense by running. No team went from first to third on singles more often than the 2009 Angels.

We split the season series this year, but the Angels are still the ONLY team in baseball with a winning record against NY over the past decade.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)