Mlb Playoffs.

Ed_Lethal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a hell of a series... I call Angles in 7 games. Theres a lot of things people don't know about the Angels b/c they just don't get any respect from ESPN or the major media outlets.

The Angels are the only team in history with 11 players with 50-plus RBIs, they tied the record for most players (10) with 100 hits and tied for the most players (nine) with 60-plus runs scored. In other words we have the most productive offense in all of baseball this year, but for some reason no one seems to know that.

At multiple times this season the Angles had all 9 hitters over .300 with a league leading on base percentage.

Against the Yankees in 10 games this year, the Angels scored 65 runs. First baseman Kendry Morales went 12-for-32 with three homers. Catcher Mike Napoli went 11-for-22, that also includes the stretch 60+ games this year where we were without Hunter and Vlad, 2 of the biggest bats in our lineup!

The Angels will be putting pressure on the Yankees defense by running. No team went from first to third on singles more often than the 2009 Angels.

We split the season series this year, but the Angels are still the ONLY team in baseball with a winning record against NY over the past decade.

Finally someone that knows baseball :eek: and an angels fan :thumbs: .

series will go all 7 games but too close to call. Angels need to knock it off with the Errors.

If they have a LA world series, more than half the country will not be watching. Not good for baseball. Angels vs Philly or Dodgers vs Yankees (my personal choice).

your crazy if you think that, practically half of the population is in ca . we will all be watching.

not to mention that will be so cal's 2nd championship win this year( lakers being the other) .

now if we had a football team we would be looking good( SD doesnt count)

If they have a LA world series, more than half the country will not be watching. Not good for baseball. Angels vs Philly or Dodgers vs Yankees (my personal choice).

baseball/sports fans will always be watching.

i know you're not saying anything negative about baseball. (03maSSS)

i really don't get why people talk so much shit about baseball. i think that the lack of knowledge about the sport is a major factor of why people can't get into the game. i played the game for about 16 years and played with about 21 teams. there is a whole lot more involved than throw, hit, catch, run. i can go on for days but i won't. i can not wait until i have a son to play catch with, coach, and share a passion with. i just hope he has the passion for the sport, because if he doesn't, i can't force him to. i also played basketball for about 6 years, i just could not get into it as much as baseball, and i felt i was slightly better at basketball.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

I do believe alot of people will be watching it regardless, but majority is a midwest/west coast audience if its a LA series. and I agree with Wody that the die hard fans will always watch no matter the teams.

With steroids amongst the best players this year (A-Rod, Manny Ramirez) I just believe its best for one of those previous matchups I stated so it includes the whole baseball community from east to west coast.

But maybe with a LA series matchup itll help the Cali economy, and that could help the country?

Go Yankees. And yes I am a Red Sox fan.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

if there was a Dodgers/Yankees World Series LA would get whipped even though they had a good year NY would let loose and a come from behind win wouldint even be seen(LA had a lot of those this season) but idt they will get past Philly anyways.

alot of people get pissed because they think i hate the dodgers lol i dont.(i dont like the fact they rely(fans)so much on manny(Douchebag) any Ballplayer taking chick pills or using Steriods should be shot and there are alot of people in the majors using that shit im not even gonna get in that mess lol.

if there was a Dodgers/Yankees World Series LA would get whipped even though they had a good year NY would let loose and a come from behind win wouldint even be seen(LA had a lot of those this season) but idt they will get past Philly anyways.

alot of people get pissed because they think i hate the dodgers lol i dont.(i dont like the fact they rely(fans)so much on manny(Douchebag) any Ballplayer taking chick pills or using Steriods should be shot and there are alot of people in the majors using that shit im not even gonna get in that mess lol.

funny this is...they fans can't stand him. if you were to go to a dodger game, you would hear the fans expressing how much they can't stand him. put him back on 50 days..who cares.