Got The 07

bobryan

well i got my 07.drove 1230 miles on 24's riding on the bump stops that almost beat me to death.but you know it was worth it.by the way the 24's are for sale anyone that wants to come to alvin texas to get them

my theory is that they were suppose to make 1033 intimidators and they only made 933 so the nissing 100 is the 07's.this is only a theory but i have only seen 4 07's and they were all black.or maybe not a theory so much as a hope.either way it doesnt matter i got mine.i sold my 04 arrival blue and my mint grand national last year,but the one i missed the most was the ss.

i need a drivers door cladding if anyone knows were to get one.i am trying to get my friend that is a service manager to do it under warranty but its ripped

post-18614-1254426976_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobryan (see edit history)

The 07s are leftover 06s, however they are not leftover Iss models. The Iss models have different suspension and couple other things from all other Sss models. Not trying to be rude. :chevy:

whats different about the iss suspension?

From Wikidpedia (please correct me if this is wrong):

[edit] Intimidator SS

In 2006, Chevrolet released a special edition Silverado SS under the name "Intimidator SS" (licensed by Dale Earnhardt Inc.) to honor the late Dale Earnhardt. The truck that came with several minor appearance upgrades, a lowered ride height, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shocks, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers, but left the bulk of the truck the same as the regular SS.[4]

Very interesting. Congrats, I am hoping to sell my ss for one of the Iss.

it would be tempting to make it an intimidator,but that isnt fair to the real ones.i might out the rear wing on it but thats it.if you use all the real intimidator parts then they dont have any,kind of like all the fake ss rolling around with the parts we need.