Want To Go Lower But Don't Know How

Ruben525

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I tired to lower my truck with 2 inch shackels but I couldn't get them to fit in the middel hole and the last hole is way to low I want a 4/7 so all I need is 1 inch in the back I have a 4/6 with a flip kit in the back idk y but I don't think the shackels are made for what I'm trying to do so anyone know how else I can get 1 more inch in the back I don't like the little gap I'm not sure if it's because of the flip kit or what

Sounds like alot of work but I guess I'm gonna have to try it

Super easy. Less work actually than what you have already done. You may have to get longer u-bolts if you have less than an inch and a half left on the ones you have now tho. Jack up the truck and put it on stands. Put the jack under the rear end, undo the u-bolts and jack the axle up. Put the block between the axle and the leafs and put it all back together.

Labor time: half hour if you are semi-mechanically oriented.

Good luck and lets see some new pics :cheers:

Super easy. Less work actually than what you have already done. You may have to get longer u-bolts if you have less than an inch and a half left on the ones you have now tho. Jack up the truck and put it on stands. Put the jack under the rear end, undo the u-bolts and jack the axle up. Put the block between the axle and the leafs and put it all back together.

Labor time: half hour if you are semi-mechanically oriented.

Good luck and lets see some new pics :cheers:

I'm gonna post some pics now that I got my cladding