Bacontk '03 Victory Red Ss

Bacontk

thanks for all the compliments. The funny thing is that as big as the garage is, it still isn't big enough for me. So in a couple years I am putting a shop up next to the house. One that is big enough that my wife's photog. studio will be the front half and my shop will be the back half. I am thinking a 40X60 foot building with a 12ft ceiling. :D

truck looks great and your camera takes some ridculously clear pictures!! :cheers:

Thanks, those were just done with the cheap p&c. The wife had the good DSLR cameras at the wedding she was photographing.

You could do donuts on your driveway. lol

Lol, funny you should say that cause the first time the wife and I went and looked at the house that is exactly what I did, in her car. Never even came close to going into the grass.

As everyone has mentioned.

Nice Truck & Garage. I like the extra storage room off the 3rd door. Wish mine had that.

On another note. I've always liked the 7 spoke wheels as opposed to 6 or 8 or more.

Just not a huge selection of them around.

As everyone has mentioned.

Nice Truck & Garage. I like the extra storage room off the 3rd door. Wish mine had that.

On another note. I've always liked the 7 spoke wheels as opposed to 6 or 8 or more.

Just not a huge selection of them around.

Thanks, the extra room definitely makes a world of difference when it comes to having working space. slowly getting that area up to par as far as a good working area. Just put up cabnets almost the entire depth of the garage. Next is getting a quality work bench in there.

couple quick pics of the garage(forgive the dirty a$$ truck, the one drawback to living on a dirt road)

pa170066.jpg

pa170068.jpg

pa170071.jpg

Very nice SS, what kind of headlights are those they look cool

they are the anzo headlights and DRL/side markers

Edited by Bacontk (see edit history)

dude its all good to have a dirty truck i like seein dirt on a Sss its a truck right

I agree as far as it is a truck and it should be used like a truck, for hauling stuff. That is what the bed is for. As for the rest of the truck I like it to stay as clean as possible. Just personal preference.