Keep Popping Fuse

black00chev

Hey guys, This has been happening for a few weeks now but everytime I hold the horn for more then about 2-3 seconds it pops the fuse. It has done it about 3 times now so thankfully I dont use my horn TOO much :jester: Any idea what could be causing this?

On a seperate note, with my newly purchased scan gauges I got curious lastnight as to if I had any DTCs and it showed only one; P0463.

What code is this?

Thanks everyone. :thumbs:

bad horn assy.

P0463 is a code for the fuel level sensor, sensor is most likely taking a dump on you

Yea i ended up looking up the code before i left for work and saw that and was like pfff... my gauge has been dancing for two years now lol.

But as far as the horn goes, time for a new one right? Which i wouldnt mind, the factory horn SUCKS anyway. Belongs in some little car lol.

Yea i ended up looking up the code before i left for work and saw that and was like pfff... my gauge has been dancing for two years now lol.

But as far as the horn goes, time for a new one right? Which i wouldnt mind, the factory horn SUCKS anyway. Belongs in some little car lol.

that is correct sir :cheers: