Oem Chrome Ss Wheels

Badazzchevy327

i have a 05 silverado ss chrome wheels with dunlop tires for sale. im buying some centerlines tomorrow with tires so need these gone no where to store them .

asking 1300 with tires. i have pictures of tread and wheels heres some. this is plus shipping and paypal fees.

i want some longtubes, CAI, and 2/4 drop kit. ill be willing to take trade plus money or however it works out. let me know!!

also recently polished up, no pitting no curb rash, no chips, no nothing these rims are nicee.

EDIT! lowered price. 1250!! this is a great buy for someone. i need the fund for my drop kit and LPP's

post-7714-1254953076_thumb.jpg

post-7714-1254953098_thumb.jpg

Edited by Badazzchevy327 (see edit history)

i have a 05 silverado ss chrome wheels with dunlop tires for sale. im buying some centerlines tomorrow with tires so need these gone no where to store them .

asking 1300 with tires. i have pictures of tread and wheels heres some. this is plus shipping and paypal fees.

i want some longtubes, CAI, and 2/4 drop kit. ill be willing to take trade plus money or however it works out. let me know!!

also recently polished up, no pitting no curb rash, no chips, no nothing these rims are nicee.

nightly bump.

I wonder if my wife would let me take back her new stove.......?...........It never fails, I always find deals after I've already spent the money..... :rolleyes: ..............Bump up to the top for ya................. :cheers: