For Sale: 2003 Awd Ss Parts

sleepingcrna

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really need to start parting this out. You will make more money and help more people when its all said and done.

As i think i posted, it's a time issue. And time is something i don't really have. Thats why i posted like this. If someone needs something, they can ask and i'll try to hook them up. The other side of not wanting to part out certain things is because if i can't sell them as a whole, i may put them right back on the next SS i buy. BUT, if i don't use the drivetrain and exhaust, etc, on my next one, i will part them out eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure how this will all end or the way it will go getting there, but it's time to sell parts. As many of you know, my SS burned up in an electrical fire about a month ago. There are many parts available. I'll post them on occasion as i figure it all out. If you have a need or question, just ask.

I am looking to sell the motor/trans/blower as ONE UNIT. It is one hell of a setup that really belongs together, and i honestly don't want to mess with selling it in different pieces...although i will ultimately do that if i can't sell it together.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on this project, so i want to sell things in larger units as opposed to piecing them out. I will sell to people with reasonable offers only. If i don't get what parts are worth, i will keep them for a future SS not to far off. I WON'T give things away as i need to recoup losses after insurance settled the claim, but i will be reasonable.

Whether i ship or not depends on convenience. Cost of shipping will be added to the cost of what you purchase. I would prefer to sell locally, or have you come get the parts, although i will try to work with you on shipping things.

Parts are sold AS-IS. I will not sell something i know doesn't work. I've been on this site for a few years and would like to think i have a few guys that'll vouch for my character. If i don't get many offers on what people want, i'll start listing specific prices for what i need out of parts.

I bought the truck from moog5050 in Jan of 2009. Put about 6-8k miles on in before the fire. Here is a link to what he had done to it. Awd 03 Silverados Ss If this link doesn't work, just search with those words. Mods were done exceptionally well and done right. This was truly an incredible SS. I didn't change much of anything so this will give you an idea what was done to the motor/trans/etc. All of the work done has approx 15k miles on it to include the radix. I can tell you it ran strong with more power than i ever needed, although i enjoyed having it there when i needed it.

My job consumes most of my weekday hours and half my weekends, so i will answer PMs as soon as i can. I will sell to the best offers and the one that pays in full first. Again, if you are looking to get something for nothing, don't bother asking.

ITEMS STILL FOR SALE

1. Motor/radix 112/trans as a unit

2. Dynatech headers/dual exhaust out back with magnaflow/DMH electric cutouts as a unit WILL NOT SEPARATE

3. Numerous other parts.

4. Doors, cab, etc etc etc

5. Trifold GM bed cover

SOLD

1. Complete Nitrous Kit

2. Wheels/brakes

3. Rear bumper assembly

4. Front bumper complete assembly

5. Front bumper vents

6. Mirrors

7. Box/bed

8. Console

When i get home later i will make sure pics are posted of current condition of the SS as well as the link to what was done in terms of mods. Burned SS pics Let me know if questions. Sorry to be so long winded. Mike

Is motor and trans still available? How much?

Motor/trans/blower still available...

$6000 for everything. If you haven't done it yet, look at the link on the first page to see what's been done to all of it. Sometime this spring, if i don't get this sold, i'll put it in my new SS and sell everything out of this one with 86,000 miles, all stock, for a lot less if that interests you at all.

Any other questions, let me know

• 2 weeks later...