Looking To Buy Bser Roll Pan.

907INFAMOUS

I have had several messages but still only one paid order. If I don't get enough orders by Wendsday it will be two more weeks before I can get started. I leave for SEMA in Las Vegas on Monday the 2 and will be gone for a week.

If I get the orders soon I can get them started before I leave, if not it will have to wait until after the SEMA show.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from SEMA, really cool show, 4 days wasn't enough to see it all.

Still have only 2 orders guys...need that last one to get this started.

Looks like this roll pan thing is about done....this may be the last batch I do, so if you want one time to get off the fence.

i'm having issues gettin paypal to unlock my account i'm deployed to afghanistan right now and can't make a payment right now, any other way to get money to u?? how about sending a check? through the mail please pm me!!!!

Do you have to remove the spare tire to install this? I know the hitch assembly has to go? Where can I get a hidden hitch assembly?

The spare has to go. As far as the hidden hitch, you should be able to find them on ebay or at your local parts shop.