Wtb: 03 Or 04 Black Ss Awd

sleepingcrna

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it helps, i have a 1995 black Jeep wrangler with sweet wheels and a lift, hardtop, sound bar, cd, bikini top, manual trans v6 worth about 6 g's i'd be willing to trade ? If anyone is interested let me know, otherwise, i'm STILL LOOKING :tumbleweed:

might have to settle for the potato ole signature edition :jester: holy frijoles

lol at mudflaps

:wtf: I have mud guards on my SSS, and they are worth every penny up here in the northern states. Believe me when I tell you they keep the truck cleaner, longer. The chrome dealer ad on the back of the one SS linked is silly, but in flat black they don't look too bad IMO.....

:wtf: I have mud guards on my SSS, and they are worth every penny up here in the northern states. Believe me when I tell you they keep the truck cleaner, longer. The chrome dealer ad on the back of the one SS linked is silly, but in flat black they don't look too bad IMO.....

Bought my SS that burned from Brian in NY . Have actually spotted a few good ones up there and a few good ones in southern Cali since then. WTF, why do i seem to have to travel so far to find the ones that work for me. Just kiddin on the flaps. As i look at your sig pic, it is still almost impossible to see yours. I'm still not getting them though. BTW, thanks for keeping an eye out.

Ill put mine on the list as I am interested in an Intimidator SS. 64,4xx miles on my truck, always garaged and has not seen any elements since 11/07. Cosmetics are listed in my sig, no go mods. I would like to keep my head and tailights if you are interested.

I had recieved offers when i had 59k on the odometer in the spring of 2007 for 24 grand by a chevy higher up at my dealership.

I have a price in mind (not the 24grand), PM me if interested. I hope you search goes well :chevy:

Ill put mine on the list as I am interested in an Intimidator SS. 64,4xx miles on my truck, always garaged and has not seen any elements since 11/07. Cosmetics are listed in my sig, no go mods. I would like to keep my head and tailights if you are interested.

I had recieved offers when i had 59k on the odometer in the spring of 2007 for 24 grand by a chevy higher up at my dealership.

I have a price in mind (not the 24grand), PM me if interested. I hope you search goes well :chevy:

I appreciate the offer, but something tells me i will get nowhere near where i need to be with this one. If i end up spending 20K plus on an SS, i have a few in mind that will numb the pain of watching smoke roll out of the last one i had. Otherwise, as i said, i'm not looking to pay a premium. This is a wish, not a necessity. Probably need to find one with a lot higher miles, but well taken care of with a smaller price tag. Not having much luck selling my motor/trans/blower package so it may just go into the next SS i find. Thanks for the offer though.

The first one is not an option. Had someone go check it out in person...it is interesting to say the least.

The second one i will have to call on. I think it's a dealer, so that screams ass-raping, but worth calling on.

The Third one looks awesome for the price, but sounds a little suspect...one of those to good to be true scenarios.

I'll keep you updated...Thanks for taking the time to help

mines for sale! 06 ss

leather power everything 10% tint intake exhaust pm me if interested. need to sell cuz i need the money! im willing to neg. lmk!

other than the fact that it is the wrong color, year, and rwd id say you have EXACTLY what he is looking for