Yankees Fans

wody

Im jumping on the bandwagon, sorry die hards if I offend ya. Texiera fits perfectly on this team.

gotta give credit where credit is due...he's been making the yankees look good during this series.

Go Yanks! Been a fan since 1957... good years, and many bad ones too. (Yankee haters don't seem to remember those!) Amazing pitching in last night's game from both sides. It's a shame an error had to end it, but if it had gone any later, I probably would have missed the end. On to sunny California... :cool:

Go Yanks! Been a fan since 1957... good years, and many bad ones too. (Yankee haters don't seem to remember those!) Amazing pitching in last night's game from both sides. It's a shame an error had to end it, but if it had gone any later, I probably would have missed the end. On to sunny California... :cool:

What Hank...the 80's team sucked???? LOL! Yea, I have been a Yanks fan for as long as I can remember. I remember my only wish was that Don Mattingly would get a chance to be in the world series.

Good game last night!

Same here I hope the Angels kick there asses.

BTW have they done a resent steroid test on A-rod?

i had mad respect for a-rod before but now f*** A-rod he cheated and should be band along with all his steriod using buddys

ONCE A CHEATER ALLWAYS A CHEATER!!!!!!!