Silverado Ss Hoodies – Now Accepting Orders - Nov 1st Deadline

ImpoSStor SS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the screen printed shirts last night and I expect to get the rest this afternoon.

I'll package them tonight and drop them off at the post office in the morning.

It took longer that I was told it would but I'm very pleased with the way the screen printed

items turned out. Actually I'm thrilled with them. I think you'll all find they were worth the wait.

There were problems with a couple of orders. I'll contact those people with PM's.

I picked up the screen printed shirts last night and I expect to get the rest this afternoon.

It took longer that I was told it would but I'm very pleased with the way the screen printed

items turned out. Actually I'm thrilled with them. I think you'll all find they were worth the wait.

There were problems with a couple of orders. I'll contact those people with PM's.

no rush Stewart i understand things take time

again everybody i think a good ole thank you to Stewart for all his work on this for us. he came through and got us what we wanted in a timely manor

Thanks Stewart

Thank you :)

no rush Stewart i understand things take time

again everybody i think a good ole thank you to Stewart for all his work on this for us. he came through and got us what we wanted in a timely manor

Thanks Stewart

Wasn't rushing at all. Just trying to figure out when to expect them. Glad to hear they turned out nice. Thanks again Stewart.

Wasn't rushing at all. Just trying to figure out when to expect them. Glad to hear they turned out nice. Thanks again Stewart.

sry man i didnt mean it that way

i was wandering too i just didnt want to rush stewart lol

sry if it came out the wrong way