Molly And Her Edelbrock Tunnel Ram

misterp

ok molly/lorena absolutely hates being modded. She starts messing with us when we do nice things for her. This intake was a bear but i had good help. the truck is more peppy and the throttle response from the 90mm is very noticeable. As for the truck now it may be coming all off. My wife told me i need to quit farting around and build a 402 with a 80e

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

ok molly/lorena absolutely hates being mods. She starts messing with us when we do nice things for her. This intake was a bear but i had good help. the truck is more peppy and the throttle response from the 90mm is very noticeable. As for the truck now it may be coming all off. My wife told me i need to quit farting around and build a 402 with a 80e

Sounds like you have a very understanding wife :jester: Tell her Molly/Lorena said she wants a twinned out built 427 :crazy:

ok molly/lorena absolutely hates being modded. She starts messing with us when we do nice things for her. This intake was a bear but i had good help. the truck is more peppy and the throttle response from the 90mm is very noticeable. As for the truck now it may be coming all off. My wife told me i need to quit farting around and build a 402 with a 80e

Our trucks must be sisters..lol

youll kick yourself in the ass if you dont in the end man . i thought about it , the part that sold me was the added 6 bolt option . you have the ability to boost the hell out of it so why not make sure the heads stay on .

plus you get the cubes which will also equal more power in the end with the added stregnth of the lsx block .

dont be scared !!!!!!