The Gates Of Heaven

SSplaytoy

Fred Mercury, Elton John, and Princess Diana are all standing at the gates of heaven waiting on St. Peter.

Finally, St. Peter calls up Fred Mercury and asks, "What is it that you have done that should make me open these gates so you can enter heaven?"

He replies, "I have donated to many charities, helped the elderly, the children, and put on benefit concerts."

St. Peter looks through his book and everything checks out so Fred Mercury goes through the gates.

St. Peter then calls up Elton John and asks, "What is it that you have done that should make me open these gates so you can enter heaven?"

He replies, "I have spent my time dedicating my life to the greater good of society. Charities, concerts, fundraisers, you name it....."

St. Peter looks through his book and everything checks out so Elton John goes through the gates.

Princess Diana then walks up to St. Peter and starts douching in front of him, so he opens up the gates and she goes on in to heaven.

Fred and Elton looking at each other puzzled walk back over to St. Peter and ask, "Why did you just let her in like that?"

St. Peter exclaims, "Well, a royal flush beats two queens any day!"